Online Giving FAQs
Text Giving Guide
1. Text the amount you would like to give to the All Saints Episcopal Church designated text number (noted previously).
2. If you are a first time Text Giving Donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL to complete a one-time registration
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your Credit or Debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process
5. You will see a Confirmation Text showing your donation and registration were successful.
6. Your Quarterly Giving Statement will list all donations you have given.
Further Tips for Text Giving Donations
If you only text a monetary amount, the funds will be placed in the Operating Fund. (EX: $50 will go to the Operating Fund).
If you text Funds, you will receive a reply text including a list of the Fund Names you may choose to donate to.
If you text the amount + Fund Name, the funds will be attributed to that Fund. (EX: $10 Building)
If the Fund Name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of Fund Names for you to choose from. Simply respond with the number of the correlating Fund.
If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: To give enter the amount you wish to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific Fund by typing it after your amount, Such as 100 building fund.
If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”