Come to Thanksgiving Dinner with your Fellow Parishioners!
Are you tired of battling holiday traffic? Would you like a year off from cooking Thanksgiving dinner at home? Then come to the seventh annual Thanksgiving dinner with your All Saints friends!
Because of Hurricane Matthew’s effect on our campus, Gordon Mann Hall is not available; but Carmen and Bill Cunningham have kindly offered their spacious home to be the venue for our celebration. They live at 11 Bear Creek Drive, Hilton Head Plantation.
The Cunninghams will provide the home, and Jane Lindsey and Pam Fahrner the organization and the turkey. Please bring a favorite Thanksgiving family dish: a great dressing, a vegetable, or a dessert. It would also be super if a few folks could help with set-up and a few more with clean-up.
This year you “sign up” by emailing Sandy Grant: click here to do so. Please let her know:
1. that you will be coming;
2. how many people will be in your party (family and friends are welcome);
3. what Thanksgiving dish you will be bringing;
4. if you can arrive a bit early to help set up; or
5. if you can stay a bit late to help clean up;
6. if you will need a gate pass for Hilton Head Plantation; Sandy will call one in for you.
Do join us on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th at 3:00 pm at the Cunninghams’ home for a special celebration! We all have many reasons to gather together to thank God. Please sign up by emailing Sandy Grant by Sunday, November 20th.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.”